查看: 30452|回復: 2

15 basic rules for using Bollinger Bands. (英文板)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-8-11 17:42:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
15 basic rules for using Bollinger Bands.& a. A: C" N; C' K One of the great joys of having invented an analytical technique such as Bollinger! I9 y5 K3 {5 `$ t9 z Bands is seeing what other people do with it. While there are many ways to use ' U- W$ w: e) ~: Y+ XBollinger Bands, following are a few rules that serve as a good beginning point. 2 r* ] S& K( v- m3 F, w& J2 W, S/ P2 K& M5 ?& B& `9 g! r% |& I

1. Bollinger Bands provide a relative definition of high and low.

2. That relative definition can be used to compare price action and indicator / M Z" |+ L/ Tto arrive at rigorous buy and sell decisions.

3. Appropriate indicators can be derived from momentum, volume, sentiment, open4 j8 d7 l# h4 N4 P0 E interest, inter-market data, etc.( A3 a7 P* E& E# Z! B 8 k" a0 r( b( R, m$ r( r

4. Volatility and trend have already been deployed in the construction of Bollinger - i |/ T' C3 j2 S1 c" tBands, so their use for confirmation of price action is not recommended. , ?% r* I$ |' |! N% H ` z, a4 ^' m5 i& L

5. The indicators used for confirmation should not be directly related to one another. ' \0 ^4 h3 p5 \! \6 WTwo indicators from the same category do not increase confirmation. Avoid colinearity.

6. Bollinger Bands can also be used to clarify pure price patterns such as M-type;0 q9 K+ P( @ G" y3 C6 ~5 Y tops and W-type bottoms, momentum shifts, etc. 8 U. f; g# p6 X7 C7 |' H

7. Price can, and does, walk up the upper Bollinger Band and down the lower Bollinger / b$ C6 q, Q) UBand.4 a- R- k: X1 b+ o + g' y' c) X; C3 Z$ G0 f2 r

8. Closes outside the Bollinger Bands can be continuation signals, not reversal 4 H9 m& a- i {2 y% ssignals--as is demonstrated by the use of Bollinger Bands in some very successful2 Z+ Y5 ?8 c" U( N1 W volatility-breakout systems. 8 `0 H9 } u1 j# C ' L. S0 c( a- ^

9. The default parameters of 20 periods for the moving average and standard0 g. C; W1 N% N/ m' l deviation calculations, and two standard deviations for the bandwidth are just + c8 d7 U. W: b1 dthat, defaults. The actual parameters needed for any given market/task may be 8 O5 O4 l7 ^6 W! j" q5 L, m+ jdifferent. 1 q. X0 G9 i5 a: w' P. [ Q* ]! j$ h

10. The average deployed should not be the best one for crossovers. Rather, it8 X" }' m7 X, Q should be descriptive of the intermediate-term trend. $ c, Z+ H1 ^, @- j; G9 a/ M # H! L% P- H- Y# P5 y- M

11. If the average is lengthened the number of standard deviations needs to be 6 c1 n1 {) \ h$ Yincreased simultaneously; from 2 at 20 periods, to 2.1 at 50 periods. Likewise,! a) x$ c' N; n* ~" N1 X if the average is shortened the number of standard deviations should be reduced;4 V! q# \' ~9 K( b from 2 at 20 periods, to 1.9 at 10 periods.2 n* }* w! P7 h1 y3 U" ~ + T+ P+ z( B- S0 r, D& r

12. Bollinger Bands are based upon a simple moving average. This is because a" o6 w6 @) d1 ^' H# ~$ a simple moving average is used in the standard deviation calculation and we wish, g1 y6 A8 f8 s. X7 H to be logically consistent. a# @" L3 M# I 2 g# D! R2 s: H1 o

13. Be careful about making statistical assumptions based on the use of the standard& ~3 `5 r5 c) A3 v* O* O deviation calculation in the construction of the bands. The sample size in most" \' ^' O$ x' k" K! P deployments of Bollinger Bands is too small for statistical significance and the) [% H+ u, h$ ^& i( E' ?; ^% s6 P1 e* N# x% f distributions involved are rarely normal. 3 x: Z+ N3 e* l5 S0 a8 U7 n1 Y z5 i4 E' W8 y: w

14. Indicators can be normalized with %b, eliminating fixed thresholds in the process. & z+ T. Z- S$ [ ?: k , q, R% F0 a1 e1 ^

15. Finally, tags of the bands are just that, tags not signals. A tag of the upper6 P* g Z" G G" a1 F/ @ Bollinger Band is NOT in-and-of-itself a sell signal. A tag of the lower Bollinger ' Q8 C: ^8 k2 A) lBand is NOT in-and-of-itself a buy signal.

來源 http://www.bollingerbands.com

個人覺得 Bollinger Bands 拿來當基準點的話有點小路用 是蠻不錯的參考指標  但是如果要用來做買進買出的的決定 那就很危險 以上的十五個規則個人覺得蠻中肯的 附上的網址有商業性質 不過也有一些不錯的訊息  如果不妥請板主刪除

小弟初來貴寶地若有犯規請板主海涵
線上購物賺取回饋 蝦皮、淘寶、家樂福、Agoda、Booking、Trip、ETmall、PChome眾多購物網站都適用
發表於 2013-8-8 13:59:12 | 顯示全部樓層
看過留個記錄,比較不會亂!!
發表於 2013-8-9 00:46:00 | 顯示全部樓層
ㄜ.......這
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請入學

本版積分規則

手機版|正通股民學校

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Template by Comsenz Inc.All Rights Reserved.